This online casino offers an extensive collection of games from a number of reputable online gaming software providers. It also offers a number of bonuses and promotions with reasonable wagering requirements. It offers most of the things leading online casinos that support bitcoin betting are able to offer, including an affiliate program. It’s just unfortunate that Wintika is not available to a number of major online gambling markets (more on this below).
Find out for yourself if this online BTC gambling site is a good option for you to consider with the help of our in-depth Wintika review.
Wintika features hundreds of casino games divided into the following categories (or directories, as referred to in the site): Casino, Lounge, Mixes, Dealer, Dance Hall, and Hits. We found a total of 879 games on the site (combined number of games from the different directories).
- The Casino directory has 168 games. These include varieties of baccarat, blackjack, roulette, slots, poker, video poker, scratch cards, keno, and various table games.
- The Lounge directory has 378 games. The games here are mostly similar to the ones in the Casino directory, only with greater variety. The Lounge directory notably has more Arcade games, more varieties of bingo in particular.
- The Mixes directory, on the other hand, features 27 games, all of which are slots or reels.
- The Dealer directory, which is basically devoted to live dealer games, has 2 sets of games. The first set has 12 live game tables, which are different varieties of live roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat, and live poker. The second set has 8 live games in the following categories: live baccarat, sicbo, roulette, blackjack, and Casino Hold’em.
- The Dance Hall or Vegas directory, which interestingly only appears as the Dealer directory is opened, features 156 games. The types of games available here are similar to the ones offered in the first two directories.
- The Hits directory offers 130 games with American Roulette and several slots or reels as the most popular games in the collection.
The games are neatly presented in their respective categories. There’s a search bar available to conveniently find the games you might be interested in playing. Unlike the game search bars we have encountered in the recent online casinos we reviewed, this search bar seems to be doing a good job. It does not limit its search to the words in the title of the games. The games have apparently been tagged properly that results appear even if the keyword you use does not appear on the title of the games. Just be sure to wait a little for the results to appear. They don’t instantly show up and the games you may see on the results page are the games that are loaded by default.
Game graphics and overall aesthetics on Wintika are good to great. When it comes to game loading time, we can say in this Wintika review that it’s around average.
All of the games have their respective Play for Now (Real Money) and Play Demo versions. Since bitcoins are accepted on this site, we can consider that Wintika as a free bitcoin casino. You can play the games for free (demo version) but if you want to win prizes using bitcoins, you can always deposit bitcoins and go for the Play Now option of the games.
Wintika uses the following currencies: euro (EUR), Canadian dollar (CAD), Australian dollar (AUS dollar), Danish krone (DKK), Norwegian krone (NOK), British pound (GBP), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Swedish krona (SEK), and US dollar (USD).
Bitcoins (BTC) is not used as a currency in the games but is an accepted deposit method. Bitcoins are just converted to their fiat currency equivalent.
Deposits can be doin through Skrill, Neteller, bank wire, Visa and MasterCard credit cards, bitcoins, Qiwi, Trustly, iDeal, MB, PaySafeCard, and Finnish ebank. All of these deposit methods require a minimum deposit of 10 EUR/USD/GBP. Except for the bank wire method that takes up to 7 days, all these methods provide instant deposits. There are no fees charged for all deposit methods.
When it comes to withdrawals, there are only three options available. These are Skrill, Neteller, and bank wire. The first two take up to 3 days to process while the bank wire option takes up to 5 days. A minimum of 25 EUR/USD/GBP is required for a withdrawal to be processed.