With Kim Kardashian “adorning” the About Us page of Play Vivid Casino, many will likely think that this is a big-time casino. Kardashian fees for endorsement are certainly not cheap. Well, unless they just posted those Kim photos without her permission. We’re giving Play Vivid Casino the benefit of the doubt and the presumption of regularity here. We suppose it’s a big online casino that does not have to resort to stealing celebrity photos to imply endorsement.
This online casino appears to be related to Betchan, Oshi, Limoplay, Bitcoin Penguin, and Playamo based on what can be observed on its Kayako live chat support system. Play Vivid Casino is listed as one of the departments that use the same Kayako live support account. Apparently, the common factor among these online casinos is SoftSwiss. It seems their live chat support systems are being handled by SoftSwiss.
Anyway, Play Vivid Casino is one online gambling option you can’t easily dismiss. It offers a huge collection of games. Despite being relatively new, it offers many of the things most other online casinos offer. It even provides live chat support and multiple ways for making deposits and withdrawals. Know more about this online casino by going over our in-depth Play Vivid Casino review.
Play Vivid Casino has nearly a thousand casino games. We counted a total of 715 games. The games can be viewed according to game type or the software provider. The different games category are as follows: Slots, Blackjack, Card Games, Table Games, Roulette, Poker Games, Video Poker, Casual, and Live.
- Play Vivid has a total of 512 slot games including popular titles such as Eye of Ra, Aztech Magic Flash, Diamond Cats, and pop culture themed games such as Game of Thrones and Jurassic Park.
- The Blackjack category has 6 games including Pontoon, Multihand Blackjack Pro, and Double Exposure. These games are also presented under the Card Games category.
- The Card Games category has 48 games, which include varieties of poker and baccarat, Pontoon, Let It Ride, Casino Hold’em, and Hi-Lo Switch.
- The Table Games category has 36 games including varieties of roulette (16) and craps.
- For the Poker Games category, we found a total of 25 games. These include Casino Hold’em, Let It Ride, Texas Hold’em, Joker Poker, Pyramid Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild, and Jacks or Better.
- The Video Poker category lists 38 games.
- The Jackpot Games category has 25 games. All of which are slots.
- The Casual Games category has 55 games. It is safe to say that all of these are bitcoin casual games since Play Vivid Casino accepts bitcoins.
- Lastly, the Live category has 14 games. These are live dealer roulette, baccarat, sede, and blackjack games.
There’s a search box on the game gallery but it is not that useful. You can’t search for games through keywords or game category with it. It will only find games based on their titles.
When loaded, the games, by default, take up the entire web browser space. It’s not in fullscreen mode, just occupying the entirety of the browser. There is no fullscreen mode. We’re not sure if we like this kind of setup. The games look good on mobile devices but for bigger-screened desktops and laptops, something seems not so right. It must be the low resolution of the games. We think it would have been better if the games were shown in a smaller version first, with the option to go fullscreen. The games can be resized by resizing the browser size but they get distorted as the width and length of the browser are not proportionately adjusted.
Based on our observation as we did this Play Vivid Casino review, game loading time is around average. We expected them to be slower because of the occasional “this website is loading slower than usual” message (or something to that effect) we have encountered a number of times as we did this Play Vivid Casino review.
Except for the live games, all of the games come with Play for Fun options. Hence, we can consider Play Vivid Casino as a free bitcoin casino. Players don’t need to make deposits to be able to play the games. Obviously, deposits will only be needed to be able to win the prizes.
Euro (EUR), US dollar (USD), British pound (GBP), and bitcoins (BTC) are the currencies accepted on Play Vivid Casino. The important details regarding deposits and withdrawals are shown in the neatly-presented tables (from Play Vivid Casino) below:
Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are made through Cubits. Bitcoin payments through Cubits is arguably the most preferable option because of the instant processing time and low fees. There may be a 0.2% charge for bitcoin deposits (as against the “free” or 0 charge of other deposit methods) but the fee for withdrawals is significantly lower with bitcoins at 0.5% as compared to the 2.5% of the other withdrawal methods.
Anyway, cashouts higher than 100 BTC will be paid in installment of at least 100 BTC per month until the full amount is fully paid.